Thursday 9 January 2014

More Swimwear. Action shots

I am getting faster at putting my photos in a place I can access them for the blog more easily. One of my new year resolutions is to try and post more frequently. Its so hard and such a learning curve for me. The other is to improve the photography. I am actually quite a keen photographer as I used to scrapbook when the kids were little.
Ottobre
This is the back view of Ottobre 3/2009 number 39 'Gilda' Bikini.
Its really more of a tankini as I added 3 inches to the top. I also left off the ruffles as everyone knows 10 year old girls DO NOT WEAR RUFFLES. Copy that?

My eldest trying his hardest to interrupt the photo taking session.


Fabric is a swimsuit lycra that I love. I am going to return to the shop and but the whole roll. Its just so bright and summery.

Thumbs up for this swimsuit....except that she feels that it is a little low cut at the front. Next time I will use elastic at this seam to hold it a bit more snugly, or use FOE. The pattern calls for binding with knit fabric and I used plain white cut on the bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment